If you're going through a divorce, your financial stability may depend on how the marital estate is divided between you and your spouse. In Texas, marital property is known as community property. Here are some basic things to understand about property division in...
On Your Side Through
- What can temporary orders do before a divorce is finalized?
- How can I minimize the negative impact of divorce on my children?
- Modifying Texas child custody and support agreements to fit the ‘new normal’
- Understanding the changes to Texas’ child support cap
- How is property divided in a Texas divorce?