Every six years, Texas revises its guidelines for child support by adjusting the maximum amount that can be considered as the net resources of an obligor. This amount, often referred to as the "cap" for child support, limits a payer's child support obligation to a...
On Your Side Through
- What can temporary orders do before a divorce is finalized?
- How can I minimize the negative impact of divorce on my children?
- Modifying Texas child custody and support agreements to fit the ‘new normal’
- Understanding the changes to Texas’ child support cap
- How is property divided in a Texas divorce?