Having parents divorce is one of the most difficult experiences for a child to handle at any age. You can love your children with all your heart and still know that a divorce is necessary for your own health and well-being — and that of your family — despite how...
On Your Side Through
- What types of property are divisible in a Texas divorce?
- What can temporary orders do before a divorce is finalized?
- How can I minimize the negative impact of divorce on my children?
- Modifying Texas child custody and support agreements to fit the ‘new normal’
- Understanding the changes to Texas’ child support cap