Divorce can be a lengthy process in Texas, especially if you have children. While many couples considering divorce would love to put the whole process behind them in a single day, such expectations simply aren't realistic. It could take six months, 8 months, or in...
On Your Side Through
- What can temporary orders do before a divorce is finalized?
- How can I minimize the negative impact of divorce on my children?
- Modifying Texas child custody and support agreements to fit the ‘new normal’
- Understanding the changes to Texas’ child support cap
- How is property divided in a Texas divorce?