It goes without saying that much has changed about life in America in 2020. Most notably, the global pandemic has affected many aspects of work and family life. This "new normal" has led to unforeseen complications for many parents whose child custody agreements no...
On Your Side Through
- What types of property are divisible in a Texas divorce?
- What can temporary orders do before a divorce is finalized?
- How can I minimize the negative impact of divorce on my children?
- Modifying Texas child custody and support agreements to fit the ‘new normal’
- Understanding the changes to Texas’ child support cap