While the divorce process itself can be extremely stressful, there can also be significant challenges in the aftermath. As a parent, you may have agreed to pay child support to ensure your child’s well-being and development. But what if your circumstances have...
On Your Side Through
- What types of property are divisible in a Texas divorce?
- What can temporary orders do before a divorce is finalized?
- How can I minimize the negative impact of divorce on my children?
- Modifying Texas child custody and support agreements to fit the ‘new normal’
- Understanding the changes to Texas’ child support cap